Tuesday 17 July 2012

CAMO AND FAUX-LEX'S

This one is just a quick post to soothe my holiday blues! So I'm going to Ibiza for two weeks at the beginning of September but I'm fed up of waiting! The weather here is so miserable so I thought I'd buy a few things to cheer me up and get me excited for holiday.. excuses, excuses.... I know.
My first purchase (and the one I'm most proud of) is my red swimsuit from American Apparel. I bought it in the sale for £15 an I've been looking for one like it for ages! It's a 'lil risqué and I don't think I could wear it just as a swimsuit but I'm working on that one.
My second purchase was my camo shirt from Urban Outfitters. I don't tend to shop in there but the 'urban renewal' men's shirt caught my eye in the window so I thought I'd pop in and try it on in my lunch break. I bought it for £22 (orig. price was £28 but I got some student discount hehe).
I paired these items with some denim shorts from Karen Millen (originally jeans), my usual gold chain and just some cheap 'hidden heel' wedges from River Island.
The last pic is of one of my presents my flat mates brought me back off their honeymoon. It was only a joke present but I love it!

Anyway,
Hope you liiiike,
P x

Shirt-urban outfitters
Shorts- Karen Millen
Chain- accessorize
Shoes- river island
Swimsuit- American apparel

No comments:

Post a Comment