Wednesday 4 July 2012

GIRLS IN BAGGY SHIRTS

I've always thought girls look cool in men's clothes...right? Well it's something I do regardless and this outfit is made up out of some men's garments I've adapted recently.
I'm wearing an ex military jacket that my housemate was going to throw out this summer. I really love this colour at the moment and I hate seeing clothes going to waste so I adapted the jacket to fit me. I nipped in the waist with some internal cord and I tightened the cuffs by adding an extra button. I live the outcome and it's so practical- especially in this unpredictable weather!
The shirt was my dads. I've trimmed off the arms to make a baggy shirt dress. It's so versatile and I love wearing it off the shoulder with a black bra or if the weathers a little hotter- tied up at the waist with a pair of khaki hot pants.
You can also see here one of my latest purchases- a new pair of denim stonewashed Superga shoes. I've fallen in love with this brand and I've been waiting 'til pay day to get my hands on my favourite pair (but I have my eyes on so many!). I really love the campaign Alexa did for them an I loved the picture of John and Yoko wearing Superga at their wedding!
I've also just dyed my hair lilac so I will be writing a post on that in the next few days. Watch this space :)
Anyway, hope you enjoy the shots!
P x

Shirt- shirt master (customised)
Jacket- ex military
Shorts- topshop
Shoes- Superga
Coral necklace- accessorize
Black bra- topshop

No comments:

Post a Comment